With the evolving news regarding COVID-19 in our area we have an important message for our patients and the community. At Pacific Physical Therapy patient health and safety is our top priority. With that said, Pacific Physical Therapy will remain open at this time. If you are healthy, and have appointments scheduled with us, please continue to be seen by your provider.
During this crisis our goal is to do our best to ensure our patients and staff safety. In light of the current COVID-19 concerns, we want to take this opportunity to update you on the precautions that we are taking at our clinics to ensure your (and ours) health, safety, and well-being.
We are following updates regularly from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local government agencies regarding any updates and protocols. Pacific Physical Therapy’s number one priority is everyone’s health and safety. We continue to take extra precautions daily to ensure the cleanliness of our facilities.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
• CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
• Face masks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
1.) Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours?
2.) Do you have respiratory symptoms like a cough or shortness of breath?
3.) Have you had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19?
Additionally, if you are concerned about symptoms or possible exposure, please stay home and contact your health care provider. During this time if you or a family member is sick and needs to cancel an appointment, our company will be waiving any last minute cancellation fees as long as you call to let our office know prior to appointment time.
We can all get through this together,
Pacific Physical Therapy